2016年6月2日星期四

Activity - Shapes Recognizing Games

Date: 2nd June 2016
Day: Thursday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Mangosteen
Theme: About Myself - Things Around Me
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Activity - Shapes Recognizing Games

Today, I placed the 4 reading card of shapes that I showed the children on the back of 4 chairs. Then, I have already pre-cut some shapes in colour in hand.

The recognizing game was done this way:

1st round: The children came out to pick a shape from the envelope without looking at it. They have to say out the name of the shapes and pasted it onto the relevant reading card.

2nd round: The children queued up and I picked the shapes for them. They need to tell me the shape that I was holding in hand before pasting them onto the reading card again.

3rd round: The children queued up again and this time, they have to tell me which shape they want. Then, I shall look up for the shape for them to be pasted onto the reading card.

Hopefully with such motivation, the children could remember the shapes that they were not familiar with.

Here were some pictures taken during the activity:














After the children were done with the pasting of the reading card, it looked so beautiful and colourful.






没有评论:

发表评论