2016年6月30日星期四

Sentences Making (Part II)

Date: 29th June 2016
Day: Wednesday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Mangsosteen
Theme: About Myself - Zoo Animals
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Sentences Making (Part II)

The children went on a field trip to the National Zoo yesterday, therefore, there was no blog update for 22nd June 2016.

However, the children seem to look quite exhausted on the next day after the field trip. Therefore, today, I allowed the children to have some extra time to run about outside. Some of them started to ask if they could draw with chalks on the floor. I gave them some and I even started to draw with them.

Out of my surprise to find out that they were drawing shapes such as circle, square and some can even drew a triangle. I demonstrated some to them and they were quite happy to know that they could draw by themselves.

After the drawing session, we all came back to the class and sat down in a circle. I told the children that they shall try by making one extra sentences per day. The children started off with one sentence on last Friday and two sentences on Monday - I am ______ (they needed to say out their name) & their age.

Today, the children needed to add on one sentence. I picked the sentence for them - I like ______ (shapes).

Each of them would say out their name, age and a shape that they like. Most of the children could say it without much guidance. This is a good start. We shall add on another sentence tomorrow.

没有评论:

发表评论