2016年6月26日星期日

Book Sharing - Who Am I?

Date: 24th June 2016
Day: Friday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Mangosteen
Theme: About Myself - Zoo Animals
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Book Sharing - Who Am I?

I will not go into too detail about each zoo animals, yet, I shall just briefly introduce the name of the animals and some special features on their body.

Today, I brought in a book that introduces elephant. The book guided the children to look at the special features of an elephant with some simple sentences. The name of the book is "Who Am I?"

During circle time, I get the children to speak in simple sentence. Most of them could do so.

I wanted to see if the children to increase their sentences using by next week. Next week would be our final week for the English thematic class. We shall have a switch again for another 2 months. Hopefully, the children will grab the chance to make as many sentences as they could before the end of the class by next Friday.



没有评论:

发表评论