2016年6月30日星期四

Sentence Making (Part III)

Date: 30th June 2016
Day: Thursday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Mangosteen
Theme: About Myself - Zoo Animals
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Sentence Making (Part III)

Just right before I left the class yesterday, I told the children that they shall try to make 4 sentences on the next day. They didn't seem to be afraid of it yet, they were quite thrilled with it. I believe that with the proper encouragement, they believe that they could do it and they were quite proud of it as well.

After the outdoor activity today, we quickly entered back to the class to start with the sentence making session. Besides the 3 sentences that they had made on the previous day about their name, age and a shape that they like, today, I get them to make a sentence about their gender - I am a boy or I am a girl.

Example,
I am Yen Hao. 
I am four years old. 
I am a boy.
I like circle. 

Most of the children could make those 4 sentences with very little help. The children were happy. Hopefully by Friday, they could make 5 sentences and they could get their reward - lollipop. Yeah!

没有评论:

发表评论