2016年6月8日星期三

Hokey Pokey Song

Date: 8th June 2016
Day: Wednesday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Mangosteen
Theme: About Myself - Things Around Me
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Hokey Pokey Song

I wanted to introduce this song quite some time ago yet I find it not suitable at that moment. However, after teaching the children for some time now, I guess, it's time for me to introduce this song to them.

We watched the song video together to see what the movement that they needed to learn. After that, I guided them through each steps and movement before I played the video again.

Then, we all stood up in a circle to follow the steps and movement by listening to it. Most of the children could follow my actions and we needed a few more rounds so that they could familiarized themselves with the song. The children seem to enjoy it pretty much.

We shall do it again tomorrow.

没有评论:

发表评论