2016年6月12日星期日

Book Sharing - If I could Paint the World

Date: 10th June 2016
Day: Friday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Mangosteen
Theme: About Myself - Things Around Me
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Book Sharing - If I could Paint the World

After the children sang the song about "What is the Colour of the Sky?", it mentioned about things outside of the classroom. Therefore, when I took the children to play at the playground outside, I get the children to observe the grass, the sky outside. Some of them even spotted the moon in the bright sunny day. They were happy to know that.

Then, we moved back into the classroom after running, playing and observing for almost half and hour outside. We sat down in the circle and sang some songs before I read them a story.

I shared the book by Sarah Massini - If I could Paint the World.



没有评论:

发表评论