2016年6月1日星期三

Shapes

Date: 31st May 2016
Day: Tuesday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Mangosteen
Theme: About Myself - Things Around Me
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Shapes

After we had done quite some learning about the parts of the body, today, we shall move on to things that the children could see and touch. Therefore, I decided to start off with shapes.

I played them 2 videos about shapes.

Video #1: The Shape Song #1 | Super Simple Songs

Video #2: Shapes Song | Nursery Rhymes For Children | Basic Learning for toddlers

After that, we sang the song - "Make a circle" and sat down. I get the children to say out their name in full sentence - "I am xxx." Most of them could do it. This is a great improvement for them after following me for 4 weeks now.

We shall carry out some activity related to shapes this week.

没有评论:

发表评论