2016年5月15日星期日

Activity: Part of My Face (part II)

Date: 13th May 2016
Day: Friday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Mangosteen
Theme: About Myself
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Activity: Part of My Face (part II)

Today, the children will need to paste the parts onto the face that I have provided for them. As I'm afraid that some might be able to handle it themselves, therefore, I chose to guide them one by one.

I have pre-cut all the parts of the face and put them into an envelope for each of them. Today, I prepared some colour papers for them to paste their face onto it. Fortunately, those children that I called upon today managed without much of my guidance. We only managed to complete a few today, the rest of them shall continue with the activity on next Monday.

Here were some pictures taken during the activity:












没有评论:

发表评论