2016年5月22日星期日

Part of the Body (part II)

Date: 19th May 2016
Day: Thursday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Mangosteen
Theme: About Myself
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Part of the Body (part II)

There were a few of them did the assignment in correctly. Therefore, we used a few minute today to let them complete the assignment.

Besides that, we have a new boy who just joined our afternoon class today. He is Seen Hong. I also prepared the "part of the body" worksheet for him to do.

In order for Seen Hong to get familiar with the environment in the class, I get the children to practice to throw and catch the ball. Besides using their hands to catch, I wanted them to use the sentence as well such as, "I throw the ball." or "I catch the ball."

Seen Hong and the rest of the friends could do it quite well.

没有评论:

发表评论