2016年5月10日星期二

What is missing?

Date: 10th May 2016
Day: Tuesday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Mangosteen
Theme: About Myself
Teacher: Ms Yeong

What is missing?

Today, I started off by reading them a book that introduces the parts on the face such as hair, eye, nose, ears and mouth.

Then, I drew 3 faces on the board with some missing parts for the children to tell and fill in.


We looked at the first face, I asked the children what is missing on the face.
Rui Ying: eye
Yue Ying: ear

I get some volunteer to draw the missing parts on the face. I have Ean to draw the eye and Yue Ying to draw the ears.




Then, we moved on to the 2nd face. The children needed to point out the missing parts again.
Ean & Rui Ying: nose
Rui Ying: ear

So this time, I get Rui Ying to draw the ears and Yu Harn to draw the nose.




Now, we were looking at the last face. The children could tell me easily this time.
Sandra: mouth
Rui Ying: ears

I get Sandra to draw a mouth while Jing Yee to add in the ears.




没有评论:

发表评论