2016年5月22日星期日

Revision

Date: 20th May 2016
Day: Friday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Mangosteen
Theme: About Myself
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Revision

Today, I wanted to do some simple activity with the kids. I postponed the "parts of the body" assignment till next Monday.

I brought in back the ball. I asked the children to tell me those actions that I could do with the ball. Somehow, they only managed to tell me throw and catch. Therefore, I taught them another action for playing with the ball today - pat and bounce the ball. They have actually heard of the sentence - "Ben is bouncing the ball." in their phonics book.

So today, I let them try to bounce and say at the same time. We did quite some rounds on this. Then we round up the activity with throw and catch as well.











The children had a very energetic activity today! Phew, what a fun day to have.

没有评论:

发表评论