2016年5月25日星期三

I am a boy / I am a girl.

Date: 25th May 2016
Day: Wednesday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Mangosteen
Theme: About Myself
Teacher: Ms Yeong

I am a boy / I am a girl.

I have got the children to practice the sentences by saying, "I am a boy." or "I am a girl." earlier. Today, I got them to sit in a circle and took turns to practice the sentences. When the children were sitting in a circle, they could how their friends express this sentence and learned as well. Most of the children could say it out loud while some were pretty soft.

We ended our circle activity with the song - "One little finger, one little finger, tap, tap, tap"

Then, I gave back some of the picture of the "real me" to them to continue to colour.

We called it a day when the children had completed their colouring.

没有评论:

发表评论