2016年5月4日星期三

Tear & Paste

Date: 4th May 2016
Day: Wednesday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Mangosteen
Theme: About Myself
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Tear & Paste

We did some revision with "I throw" & "I catch". Then, today, I wanted the children to try to learn another action that they could do with their hands - tear and paste. Mother's Day is just around the corner, I used this opportunity to get the children to do some art work for their mother.

I prepared a "heart" shape and some colour paper that I have cut in stripes. The children were divided into 3 groups and were given a basket with some colourful paper in it. They needed to tear the stripes paper into smaller pieces so that they could paste it onto the "heart"shape.

The children only managed to complete the "heart" shape today. We shall continue with the other parts of the Mother's Day card tomorrow.










没有评论:

发表评论