2016年5月29日星期日

Make a circle

Date: 27th May 2016
Day: Friday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Mangosteen
Theme: About Myself
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Make a circle

Today, I wanted to introduce a new song for the children. The song is to let the children hold hands with their friends to make a circle either big or small. The children listen and watched the video first before they stood up to follow it. It was quite a challenge when some of the children didn't really get the correct action of doing it and got all the children in a mess. I have to explain it with demonstration again so that they could do it in a proper way.

Video: Make A Circle | Preschool Song | Super Simple Songs

We had that done for a few rounds before we all sat down in a circle. We sang some songs and distributed out the picture of the "real me" for the children to bring home. Parents could help them to paste their picture of "real me" at home and get them to recognise their name that I have written on the paper.

We shall move on to About Myself - Things around me next week.

没有评论:

发表评论