2016年5月22日星期日

Parts of the Body

Date: 18th May 2016
Day: Wednesday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Mangosteen
Theme: About Myself
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Parts of the Body

After a few lessons, I believe that the children were more familiar with me. As the first few lessons, they just couldn't say their own name. I tried with them again today. Wow, most of them could use the phrase , "My name is......" and say out their name.

Then, we sang the song that we learned about the parts of the body - One little finger, one little finger, tap, tap, tap.

By using the lyrics in the song, I taught the children to use the sentence structure - I have....

The children were quite shy and needed some time to get used to the language and also the sentence structures that I introduced here. Hopefully with more practice in the future, they could do it naturally.

I have prepared a worksheet for the children to paste the parts of the body onto an orange paper. They did the parts of the face, some of them could understand this assignment while some of them needed guidance.



没有评论:

发表评论