2016年5月26日星期四

Worksheet - Part of My Body

Date: 26th May 2016
Day: Thursday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Mangosteen
Theme: About Myself
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Worksheet - Part of My Body

After introducing the song - One little finger, the children could tell me precisely when I mentioned head, arm and leg. Therefore, I prepared the three words for the children to paste it onto the worksheet that they were working on a few days ago.

This time, the children had more experience with such activity, most of them could do it without much guidance. Wow, they have improved quite a lot. I'm happy for them.



We shall move on to "About Myself - Things around me" next week. Parents could help to get your child to observe things around them and name those things such as chairs, table, kitchen, television, bed etc.


没有评论:

发表评论