2016年5月12日星期四

One Little Finger, Tap, tap, tap

Date: 11th May 2016
Day: Wednesday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Mangosteen
Theme: About Myself
Teacher: Ms Yeong

One Little Finger, Tap, tap, tap

Today, we did a revision on the parts of the face. Then, I added some sentences for the children to practice.

I get the children to say "I have...."

Example, I have two eyes. (I pointed to the eyes.)
               I have one nose. (I pointed to the nose.)
               I have one mouth. (I pointed to the mouth.)
               I have two ears. (I pointed to the ears.)

Parents could play with your child by using the above sentences. You could also replace it with other items around them.

Then, I taught them a new song today - One Little Finger | Super Simple Songs
After listening to it, I tried to get the children to do it with action. They were pretty shy, only a few of them could follow. Anyhow, we shall be singing this song for the next few lessons.

没有评论:

发表评论